Pride - Wheelchair Power Assist Motor - Standard
The Pride Power Assist is designed to aid caregivers in pushing a manual wheelchair. The PowerAssist attaches directly on to manual wheelchairs easily. It features an easy-to-use squeeze trigger mechanism along with a speed dial, enabling users to customize speed settings.
- The Pride Power Assist is designed to aid caregivers in pushing a manual wheelchair in otherwise strenuous situations such as up steep hills, inclines and loose gravel.
- The Power Assist is designed to work in conjunction with most wheelchairs with seat widths of 16"-22"
- Weight capacity of 120 kg/264 lbs (wheelchair and user combined).
- The Power Assist has a maximum speed of up to 5 km/h (3.1 mph).
- Easily Attaches to most wheelchairs
Maximum Speed: Up to 5 km/h (3.1 mph)
Range per Charge: Up to 10 km/h (6.2 mph)
Maximum Gradient 6º
Cruising Range between Charges1 up to 10 miles (16km)
Motor: 12V 100W 4100RPM
Total Weight: 14 kg (30.8 lbs)
Battery: 12V 17ah Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Weight: 6.05 kg (13.3 lbs)
Charger: 3A 12V output
Fits Wheelchair Widths: 16" - 22"