IDSOFT Tilt-Recline Wheelchair - Self Propelled Wheels
- Multi-adjustable tilt-recline wheelchair designed to adapt to most needs of the users requirements.
- The wheelchair can be tilted and reclined to help the user maintain correct posture, as well as assisting with even pressure distribution.
- Offers maximum comfort for those spending longer periods of time in a wheelchair, and who may also need assistance with their posture.
- Infinite position adjustment of the backrest and seat angle which can be easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted
- Frame design ensures the wheelchair is steady, whatever the backrest and seat angles are.
- Provides a smoother ride due to its larger wheels, and yet remains easy to store and transport, also providing optimum climbing ability.
- Height adjustable push handles to provide comfort for the attendant.
- Padded adjustable headrest with multi-positional ear cushions and elevating leg rests for additional support and pressure relief.
- Anti-tip wheels with integral stepper tube to aid use on kerbs.
- Long, curved adjustable armrests are fully padded for extra comfort and are easily detachable through a push button.
- Back rest reclines from 9Â° (vertical) to 120°.
- Three seat widths are available - 39-44cm (15-17") 44-49cm (17-19") and 49-54cm (19-21").
- Multi-adjustable leg rests can be altered in width, height and depth of calf cushion.
- Weight Capacity 135kg.
- Suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle (Crash Tested to ISO 7176/19)
Width (Open): 58cm
Seat Width: 39 to 44cms
Seat Length: 40 to 46cms
Seat Height: 43cm
Weight Limit 135kgs
For the IDSOFT with Mid Sized Wheels Click Here.