Wenzelite Rehab - Otter Range Bathing SystemThe Otter Range Bathing System has been designed to give postural support for a child in the bath or in the shower.
- Durable plastic frame is lightweight for carrying with easy to clean surfaces
- Soft fabric gives comfortable support and is easily removable for machine washing
- Seat fabric can be slipped off to bathe a child sitting on bottom of bath, supported by the chair back
- Seat and back are angle adjustable and have five angle adjustments at 0, 22.2°, 45°, 67.5° & 90° to suit postural support requirements of user
- Adjustable slip resistant legs increase stability and raise chair up to 18cm (7") to facilitate transfers and accommodate carer's ideal working height
- Height can be adjusted with child in chair for ultimate flexibility
- Uni-Bars allow seat and back angle adjustments to be made effortlessly and tool free with one hand
- Leg straps enable abduction and adduction for optimum postural control
- Two positioning straps secure child for safety
- Head cushions are height and width adjustable without tools and provide support and comfort
- Can also be used as lateral supports for maintaining straight-line upper body balance
- Folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- 2 year limited warranty
Two Types of Fabric Available
- Standard Fabric: Vinyl covered nylon dries easily.
- Soft Fabric: Polyester knit fabric includes a trunk strap to assist in lateral support. Features additional padding between the fabric and Otter frame.
Please click here for the Manual